- RSS Channel Showcase 3504213
- RSS Channel Showcase 5763672
- RSS Channel Showcase 3254064
- RSS Channel Showcase 6632930
- 01/24/14--16:24: My Three Favorite iOS Text Editors
- 01/27/15--07:59: Insight Notes Brings Encrypted Notetaking To Your iPad
- 01/28/15--04:12: TrialDirector Trial Presentation App for iPad
- 07/30/15--04:12: Every Legal App for iPhone and iPad
- 08/06/15--04:12: Every Legal App For Android
I have tried a lot of text editors, and I like a lot of them, but Byword, Nebulous Notes, and Drafts have consistently been my favorites. Here is why.
Insight Notes aims to make using your iPad a bit more secure by locally encrypting your notes and allowing you to back them up to a secure, encrypted server.
The post Insight Notes Brings Encrypted Notetaking To Your iPad appeared first on Lawyerist.com.
Presentation software does not have to be messy or complicated. Ditch the whiteboards and learn use TrialDirector to add some flash to your next presentation.
iOS apps for lawyers abound, whether for case management, billing, or trial preparation. This page has every legal app for iOS that we could find.