Articles on this Page
- 09/20/16--04:12: _Podcast #86: Going ...
- 03/22/17--04:12: _Podcast #112: How t...
- 04/18/13--09:11: _Top 5 iOS Apps I Ca...
- 01/24/14--16:24: _My Three Favorite i...
- 01/27/15--07:59: _Insight Notes Bring...
- 07/30/15--04:12: _Every Legal App for...
- 08/06/15--04:12: _Every Legal App For...
- 09/22/15--04:12: _Podcast #35: Jodi E...
- 05/10/16--04:12: _Podcast #67: How an...
- 07/17/12--09:19: _YouMail and TouchBa...
- 04/18/13--09:11: Top 5 iOS Apps I Can’t Live Without
- 01/24/14--16:24: My Three Favorite iOS Text Editors
- 01/27/15--07:59: Insight Notes Brings Encrypted Notetaking To Your iPad
- 07/30/15--04:12: Every Legal App for iPhone and iPad
- 08/06/15--04:12: Every Legal App For Android
This week, Sam talks with Kristin LaMont, lawyer and adjunct professor, about how to maintain your work-life balance when your firm goes mobile.
Podcast #86: Going Mobile without Losing Balance, with Kristin LaMont was originally published on Lawyerist.com.
In this episode, Curo Legal founder Chad Burton explains how (and why) he ditched his computer for an iPad Pro, and then ditched his iPad Pro for his iPhone. And the thing is, you might be able to do it, too. Chad Burton Chad Burton is a former litigator who developed one of the nation’s […]
The post Podcast #112: How to Ditch Your Computer and Work from Your Phone, with Chad Burton appeared first on Lawyerist.com.
What are your top 5 iOS apps you can't live without? Todd Hendrickson lists his, along with an homage to High Fidelity.
I have tried a lot of text editors, and I like a lot of them, but Byword, Nebulous Notes, and Drafts have consistently been my favorites. Here is why.
Insight Notes aims to make using your iPad a bit more secure by locally encrypting your notes and allowing you to back them up to a secure, encrypted server.
The post Insight Notes Brings Encrypted Notetaking To Your iPad appeared first on Lawyerist.com.
iOS apps for lawyers abound, whether for case management, billing, or trial preparation. This page has every legal app for iOS that we could find.
There are plenty of Android apps for lawyers including apps for case management, billing, trial preparation, and legal research. This list includes every legal app for Android that we could find.
Jodi Ettenberg left for a vacation, and never came back. On today’s podcast, she talks about how to do the same (even if you’ve got a shorter timeline). But first, did Ohio just issue the dumbest ethics opinion ever? Ohio, Seminars, and Solitication [A]ttorneys giving seminars to the public cannot engage in dialogue with people […]
The post Podcast #35: Jodi Ettenberg’s Never-Ending Vacation from Law Practice appeared first on Lawyerist.com.
Sam and Jared Correia discuss the impact of smartphones on our daily lives and why it may be best for you to give it up in favor of being in the moment. (And don’t worry, you can give up your smartphone without being considered a luddite.) Lawyerist Announces Its First Ever Event: TBD Law In exciting Lawyerist […]
The post Podcast #67: How and Why You Need to Ditch Your Smartphone, with Jared Correia appeared first on Lawyerist.com.
iPhone apps YouMail and TouchBase enhance the calendar and voicemail functions, making it easier to stay organized.
The post YouMail and TouchBase Enhance Your iPhone’s Native Calendar and Voicemail appeared first on Lawyerist.com.